What if I only have my GED?

We will accept an Applicant with a GED (General Educational Development) as proof of high school equivalency. An overall standard score of 500 or higher in each of the five test areas with no individual score being lower than 450 is recommended. As part of the application process you must submit one (1) official copy of your GED scores and one (1) official copy of your transcripts from any high school you did attend even though you may not have graduated from that school.