What if I only have my GED or HiSET?

We will accept an Applicant with a GED (General Educational Development) or High School Equivalency test (HiSET) as proof of high school equivalency. Call our Admissions Office at 765-423-6285 for standard score details. As part of the application process you must submit one (1) official copy of your GED/HiSET scores and one (1) official copy of your transcripts from any high school you did attend even though you may not have graduated from that school.