For a complete list of giving opportunities, establishing a fund or scholarship, or making a planned gift, please contact us today.765-423-6812
To support our General Scholarship Fund please click below!donate now
To make a gift via check, cash or credit card, please address to the below location or call 765-423-6812.
St. Elizabeth School of Nursing
ATTN: Development Office / Jennifer Eberly
1501 Hartford Street
Lafayette, IN 47904
You can support St. Elizabeth School of Nursing by contributing directly to our general fund, general scholarship fund, alumni association fund or one of our many endowments.
- General Fund
- General Scholarship Fund
- Alumni Association Fund
- Alexandra Laine Wickes Nursing Scholarship
- Betty Jean Lowery Nursing Scholarship
- Betty J. McCay Schober Memorial Scholarship
- Brenda E. Murray Memorial Scholarship
- The Candy Genda Nursing Scholarship
- Franciscan Health Auxiliary Lafayette Scholarship
- Gertrude Loeb Rosen Scholarship
- Holderly Nursing Scholarship
- Hunter Ryan Memorial Scholarship
- Jacqueline Bahler BSN, RN, Endowed Scholarship
- James and JoAnn Vorst Nursing Scholarship
- The Janet Thompson Memorial Scholarship
- Juanita Burnett Marchand Memorial Scholarship
- Mabel M. Knight Scholarship
- The Marcia Lynn Wykoff Nursing Scholarship
- Nola J. Gentry Nursing Scholarship
- Captain Sally Watlington, USN (Ret.) Nursing Scholarship
- St. Clare Medical Center Auxiliary Endowed Scholarship
- Stuart Nursing Scholarship
- Susan Oesterling Whitaker Nursing Scholarship
- William and Martha Fancher Nursing Scholarship
- The Wilson Family Nursing Scholarship
- William & Martha Fancher Nursing Scholarship
Click here to learn more.
These are gifts made to support a specific program or purpose, providing the donor an opportunity to identify a focus for the contribution. The minimum level to establish a restricted fund is $10,000 and can be paid over a two-year period. Funds can be named after the donor, in honor or in memory of another individual.
Endowed Scholarship Fund
These are gifts that create a lasting opportunity for students as well as a legacy of generosity for a donor. The minimum level to establish an endowed scholarship fund is $25,000 and can be paid over a five-year period. St. Elizabeth School of Nursing will never withdraw any of the principal donation; only the interest from the donation will be used to fund the scholarship. This makes it permanent and keeps generating income and scholarship opportunities for students indefinitely. Fund can be named after the donor, in honor or in memory of another individual.
These gifts may be made to remember a loved one, celebrate a birth or honor someone special in your life. These can be designated to a specific purpose or an already established fund.
This is an easy way to increase the impact of your contribution to St. Elizabeth School of Nursing. Contact your employer to see if they offer this incentive. Our office is pleased to provide you with any additional information your employer would require to make a matching gift.
Planned gift options can be designed to meet your philanthropic and financial goals. Some gifts require no current outlay of funds at all, but others make it possible to enjoy a tax deduction (if you itemize) and receive a lifetime income at the same time.
Types of Planned Gifts
- Outright Gifts: Cash, Securities, Closely Held Stock and Personal Property Life
- Income Gifts: Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts and Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Revocable Gifts: Bequest, Revocable Living Trusts and Retirement Plan Assets
- Other Gifts: Donor-Advised Funds, IRA, 401(K), other Pension Assets, Retained Life Estate, Charitable Lead Trusts and Life Insurance.
Understand your options and reach your goals: 10 Year-End Taxpayer Strategies / 2019
The Blessed Maria Theresia Bonzel Society
Every year we have alumni, faculty, Franciscan employees and friends who have included St. Elizabeth School of Nursing in their will, estate or financial plans. To recognize these generous individuals who have helped us thrive and meet the ever-growing need of our students and school, we induct them into our Blessed Maria Theresia Bonzel Society.
If you have already included St. Elizabeth School of Nursing in your will or estate plan, please let us know. We want to thank you, make sure the purpose of your gift is understood and recognize you as a member of our special society.
- Judy (Hays) Kay
- Sally Watlington
- Mable M. Knight
- Gertrude Loeb Rosen
- Juanita Marchand
- Marsella Smith
- Henrietta Ket
- Thomas & Lois Clark
- Betty Jean Lowery
We are extremely grateful for the support from our alumni, faculty, families and friends.
All gifts made to St. Elizabeth School of Nursing allow us to continue Christ’s healing ministry and make a lasting impact in the lives of our students.
Because of you, we will continue turning ordinary people into extraordinary nurses for generations to come.
For more information on giving opportunities, establishing a fund or scholarship, or making a planned gift, please contact us today.765-423-6812