Upon completion of the St. Elizabeth School of Nursing and Diploma-BSN Cooperative Nursing Program in affiliation with Saint Francis University, the graduate will:
- Practice professional nursing through assessment, nursing diagnosis, and intervention to actual and potential health problems.
- Formulate clinical judgments while delivering safe and effective nursing care in a variety of settings across the lifespan.
- Collaborate with health care professionals and consumers to promote the health and welfare of individuals, families, and communities.
- Communicate effectively with individuals, families, communities, and members of the health care team.
- Contribute to the ongoing appraisal of nursing practice through the application of evidence-based research findings.
- Approach community health nursing practice issues from a population based perspective.
- Function as a culturally competent advocate incorporating respect for life, human dignity, and disparate beliefs and values while delivering wholistic care.
- Exemplify accountability and responsibility for one’s own nursing practice consistent with established professional, legal, and ethical standards.